Nihon Hoken Eisei Kyoukai Co., Ltd. （hereafter referred to as SANIPRO） recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal information, and complies with the Personal Information Protection Law to provide appropriate protection for personal information. We have also drawn up this policy, official regulations and other detailed rules regarding the protection of personal information, and we handle personal information appropriately and securely.
SANIPRO uses appropriate means to collect personal information that will be used for clearly defined purposes within the scope of our business operations.
Personal information is only used to the extent required to achieve its purpose. SANIPRO will never use a customer’s personal information for any other purpose without obtaining their prior consent.
If an individual, or a person legally appointed as their proxy, requests the disclosure, correction or deletion of their personal information, SANIPRO will, after taking appropriate measures to confirm their identity, respond to their request without delay within the bounds of what is reasonable and in accordance with the intent of the law.
- 1） SANIPRO appoints staff responsible for the management of personal information and maintains strict controls so that there is no improper use of personal information within the company. We also employ proper and reasonable safety measures, both technical and organizational, against the risk of illegal access from outside the company, and against the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- 2） SANIPRO endeavors to ensure that the personal information in our possession as kept as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- 3） SANIPRO ensures that everyone who works for our company recognizes the importance of personal information, and we provide ongoing and regular training and drills to ensure its effective enforcement.
- 4） SANIPRO sometimes uses personal information in conjunction with a third party, or outsources work such as data management that includes personal information. We select consignees who provide a satisfactory level of protection for personal information, stipulate in contracts and agreements the required items for the protection of personal information, and ensure that they manage it properly.
- 5） SANIPRO will never disclose or provide personal information to a third party, other than a joint user or consignee as mentioned in paragraph 4）, without the express agreement of the individual concerned. However, when the disclosure is in a form whereby the individual cannot be identified, when disclosure is required by law, or when an official body such as a court of law or the police request disclosure, we may disclose or provide personal information by legal and impartial means, regardless of whether the individual has or has not given consent.
SANIPRO reviews this policy at our own discretion and revises it when necessary. We take reasonable steps to publicize any changes that are made.